History of filming coordination
- (Shizuoka newspaper and TV) Filming Project about the Hemingway Tournament. (Havana)
- Fuji TV (New York) Journalistic coverage of the USA President Obama’s visit to Cuba. (Havana)
- Fuji TV (New York) Journalistic coverage about the AirBnB service in Cuba and the implementation of the use of mass internet on the Island. (Havana)
- Sankei Newspaper (New York) Journalistic coverage about the use of private homes to promote tourism. (Havana)
- Asahi TV (Japan) Promotional Filming Project based on Cuban culture, tradition, and tourism. (Throughout the entire Island)
- NHK (Japan) Filming Project about Cuban and Japanese musicians in Cuba. (Havana, Cienfuegos)
- Coordination and collaboration work for the development of the book about the Japanese community in Cuba. “Shimazu Miichirou, the 108 years old Japanese, the last of the Japanese who emigrated to Cuba in the early 1900s”, written by Mr. Nakano Kenta.
- NHK Filming Project for the development of a televisión program about Commander Ernesto Che Guevara (Havana, Santa Clara)
First of all, let us know your interest, objective and information about your filming project !!
- Prior research
- Location hunting
- Arrangement of coordinador, interpreter, driver, models etc
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Arrangement of food such as restaurants or catering
- Arrangement of transportation include international or domestic flight ticket