Cuba’s capital city and one of the most popular beach resorts in Cuba.
Immerse yourself in Cuban music and the beautiful emerald waters of Caribbean beaches.
You must see Old Havana (La Habana Vieja), the World Heritage and the historical architectures of Havana. Experience the warmth of Cuban hospitality in a casa particular (a Cuban bed and breakfast) by staying with local Cuban people.
Then refresh yourself at one of the most popular beach resorts, Varadero, where you will
enjoy staying at all-inclusive resort hotel.
5 days in Cuba
5 days and 4 nights
From November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021
5-day private tour of Havana
per person/ TWIN BASE
Staying at Casa Particular in Havana
per person/ TWIN BASE
Staying at 4-star hotels in Havana
*Prices are per person based on double occupancy. An additional fee below will be charged for single-room occupancy.
US$480 for Casa Particular plan
US$500 for 4-Star Hotel plan
＊Prices vary depends on month. Please contact us for detail.
Included in the price
- Qualified, English-speaking driver/guide.
- Chosen accommodation according to the itinerary : Casa Particular or Hotel
- Meals according to the description of the itinerary.
As-described private transportation on land.
- Entrance fees.
Not included in the price
- International flights to and from Cuba. Please contact us if you want to book flights through us.
- Tourist card (visa) for Cuba.
- Travel (medical) insurance.
- Additional drinks and meals.
- Gratuities (tips).
- Optional excursions and activities.
- Tropicana show: US$140〜 per person 【learn more】
- Buena Vista Social Club: US$50 (no meal), US$70(with meal) per person
- You will need to get a 30-day tourist card (visa) to enter Cuba. It can be obtained through the nearest embassy or consulate of Cuba or through airline companies.
- You also need proof of travel (medical) insurance.
- If you are flying to or transiting through the USA/Canada, you will need to complete the ESTA/ETA. 【 learn more 】
- If the hotel or casa particular mentioned in the itinerary is fully booked, we may book hotels and Casas Particulares in other similar establishments.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to local circumstances such as closures, strikes, inclement weather, etc.
- Cuba is a socialist country, and the sightseeing spots, hotels and restaurants are under the management of the government.
Itineraries are subject to change due to the closure of these places because of rainy weather, water cutoff, building restoration or some other reasons without prior notice.
- Please be informed beforehand that there is no guarantee or refund in case of cancellation of the tour due to circumstances beyond our control such as natural disasters, political upheaval, strike riots, etc.
Find us on the Web!