Havana-Santa Clara-Cienfurgos-Trinidad-Camagüey-Santiago de Cuba
Explore the eastern part of Cuba
In this tour, you will explore the eastern part of Cuba.
In Havana, you must see Old Havana (La Habana Vieja), the World Heritage and the historical architectures. Visit the home of Cuba’s tobacco production, Viñales Valley.
You will see Santa Clara, the city that was related to the great revolutionary Che Guevara, and Cienfuegos, elegant city called “Paris in Cuba”. Trinidad is a colonial city known as Cuba’s “outdoor museum”. Enjoy the city’s labyrinthine layout in Camagüey. At the end of the tour, you will visit Santiago de Cuba, the second biggest city in Cuba.
Experience the warmth of Cuban hospitality in a casa particular, a Cuban bed and breakfast, and stay with local Cuban people. Or you can choose to stay at 4-star hotels to enjoy luxury moments.
10 days in Cuba
10 days and 9 nights
From November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021
10-day private tour of Havana
per person/ TWIN BASE
Staying at Casa Particular in Havana
per person/ TWIN BASE
Staying at 4-star hotels in Havana
*Prices are per person based on double occupancy. An additional fee below will be charged for single-room occupancy.
*Prices vary depends on month.
Please contact us for the detail.
Included in the price
- Qualified, English-speaking driver/guide.
- 9 overnight stays in casas particulares or 4-star hotels.
- Meals according to the description of the itinerary.
As-described private transportation on land.
- Entrance fees.
- Domestic flight (one way) Santiago de Cuba/Havana
Not included in the price
- International flights to and from Cuba. Please contact us if you want to book flights through us.
- Tourist card (visa) for Cuba.
- Travel (medical) insurance.
- Additional drinks and meals.
- Gratuities (tips).
- Optional excursions and activities.
- Tropicana dinner show: US$140〜 per person 【learn more】
- Buena Vista Social Club: US$50 (no meal), US$70(with meal) per person
- You will need to get a 30-day tourist card (visa) to enter Cuba. It can be obtained through the nearest embassy or consulate of Cuba or through airline companies.
- You also need proof of travel (medical) insurance.
- If you are flying to or transiting through the USA/Canada you will need to complete the ESTA/ETA. 【 learn more 】
- If the hotel mentioned in the itinerary is fully booked, we may book hotels in other similar establishments.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to local circumstances such as closures, strikes, inclement weather, etc.
- Cuba is a socialist country, and the sightseeing spots, hotels and restaurants are under the management of the government.
Itineraries are subject to change due to the closure of these places because of rainy weather, water cutoff, building restoration or some other reasons without prior notice.
- Please be informed beforehand that there is no guarantee or refund in case of cancellation of the tour due to circumstances beyond our control such as natural disasters, political upheaval, strike riots, etc.
Find us on the Web!